And it turns out I got everything U want!
I got à nice as, strong arms and my hair is hotter than a dance bar I'm
looking' like a rockstar!
You know, I got everything U want! And you want to get some but pliiiz go home and never come back cause you cant handle those attacks I got.
God almighty! Look at my body!!!
Flickers like a sticker on a new Ferrari
I'ma scene from a Baywatch rerun
Hotter than a barrel on a squeezed machine gun
Well u have never seen somebody move my way! u have never heard somebody talk my way ! I 'm to rude for u, I'm to honest , to straight, I'm just to much for u, you can't handle me, I wont let u handle me.
I'm a woman and u need to be a tuff, tall, strong man to handle my ways, all off my ways!
Everywhere I go there's an instant party everybody wants to know my name and that's not a shame.
It turns out I got everything U want, I'm everything you want to be.
Im not the one standing in a line I'm the one who is making everything outside the sidelines Im the one making the world hotter than a dance bar I'm also the one who can't drive a car,
I have the look of a rockstar, and I like to go out and make the world to mine .
Anything to stand on!
Anything to dance on!
Whit my long black hair, with my 2 strong sexy legs I kill the world,I'm taking over it. I be the talk of the town, you know
I got everything I want, I'm all that u want.
And I be swingin' around
Under the hot lights, underneath the spotlight, whit my hottest friends that I forever back up nomather what.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar